|Download and Installation Instructions for HueScope Separator
1) After mouse-clicking on the "Download Now" button at the bottom of this webpage, you will see the "Opening setupSeparator.exe"
2) Press the "Save File" Button and pick a Known Folder (or your Download Folder) to hold the HueScope Separator's installation file
which is named "setupSeparator.exe." The file will then proceed to download. Do NOT press a "Run" Button, or try to run the installation file
from the server! The installation file is about 2 MB in size.
3) After the file has completely downloaded, locate and open the Known Folder that has the file you just downloaded
(setupSeparator.exe). Now you must launch the installation application called setupSeparator.exe. With the mouse, right-click on
"setupSeparator.exe". From the pop-up menu select "Run As Administrator", or select "Open" if running other versions of Windows. You
could optionally double-click with the mouse's left button upon the file called "setupSeparator.exe" to launch the installation of HueScope
Separator. Follow the installation program's simple instructions.
. . . . . .
After a successful installation you should be able to run HueScope Separator by clicking on its icon upon the Desktop, and also be able to
run HueScope Separator from the Start Menu's "Programs" tab.
If you have trouble downloading the file or your installation was NOT successful, please contact us at
email@example.com, and we will resolve your problem.
Getting Started with HueScope Separator
Now that you have successfully downloaded and installed HueScope Separator, it's time to learn how to use Separator.
Start HueScope Separator by either mouse double-clicking upon its icon on the Desktop, or launch HueScope Separator from the Start
Button's "Programs" Menu, and then locate "HueScope Separator" upon that menu.
You need to read Separator's Online Help in order to learn how to use Separator. You can open the Online Help from Separator's Help Menu,
or you could press the F1 Button on your keyboard.
First read the first help topic called "Quick Start". Then go ahead and perform the first tutorial. That tutorial should give you a quick and easy
tour of Separator's basic operations.
- A microprocessor running faster than 750 MHz
- At least 256 MB of RAM
- A graphics display of at least 256 colors
- Microsoft Windows 98, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10
To use this software, your Windows PC should have:
Separator Software Download:
Press the blue "Download Now" Button to receive HueScope
Separator's installation file so that you can use it on your PC.