Copyright © 2017 Creative Detectors. All rights reserved.
|Download and Installation Instructions for PitchScope Player
Getting Started with PitchScope Player
Now that you have successfully downloaded and installed PitchScope Player, it's time to learn how to use Player.
Start PitchScope Player by either mouse double-clicking upon its icon on the Desktop, or launch PitchScope Player from the Start Button's
"Programs" Menu, and then locate "PitchScope Player" upon that menu.
You need to read Player's Online Help in order to learn how to use Player. You can open the Online Help from Player's Help Menu, or you
could press the F1 Button on your keyboard.
First read the first help topic called "About PitchScope Player". Then go ahead and perform the tutorial called, "Detecting Notes While
Playing a Song - Tutorial". That tutorial should give you a quick and easy tour of Player's basic operations.
1) After mouse-clicking on the "Download Now" button at the bottom of this webpage, you will see the "Opening setupPlayer.exe"
dialog box that asks where you should save the file (setupPlayer.exe).
2) Press the "Save File" Button and pick a Known Folder to hold the PitchScope Player installation file which is named
"setupPlayer.exe." The file will then proceed to download. Do NOT press a "Run" Button, or try to run the installation file from the server!
The installation file is about 1 MB in size.
3) After the file has completely downloaded, locate and open the Known Folder that has the file you just downloaded (setupPlayer.exe).
Now you must launch the installation application called setupPlayer.exe. With the mouse, right-click on "setupPlayer.exe". From the pop-up
menu select "Run As Administrator", or select "Open" if running other versions of Windows. You could optionally double-click with the
mouse's left button upon the file called "setupPlayer.exe" to launch the installation of PitchScope Player. Follow the installation program's
. . . . . .
After a successful installation you should be able to run PitchScope Player by clicking on its icon upon the Desktop, and also be able to run
PitchScope Player from the Start Menu's "Programs" tab.
If you have trouble downloading the file or your installation was NOT successful, please contact us at
firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will resolve your problem.
To use this software, your Windows PC should have:
- A microprocessor running faster than 750 MHz
- At least 256 MB of RAM
- A graphics display of at least 256 colors
- Direct X, Version 4.0 or later
- Microsoft Windows 98, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10
- A sound chip or sound card
Player Software Download:
Press the blue "Download Now" Button to receive PitchScope
Player's installation file so that you can use it on your PC.