|Download and Installation Instructions for PitchScope Navigator PD
1) After mouse-clicking on the "Download Now" button at the bottom of this webpage, you will see the "Opening setupNavigatorPD.exe"
2) Press the "Save File" Button and pick a Known Folder (or your Download Folder) to hold the PitchScope Navigator's installation file
which is named "setupNavigatorPD.exe." The file will then proceed to download. Do NOT press a "Run" Button, or try to run the installation file
from the server! The installation file is about 2 MB in size.
3) After the file has completely downloaded, locate and open the Known Folder that has the file you just downloaded (setupNavigatorPD.
exe). Now you must launch the installation application called setupSeparator.exe. With the mouse, right-click on "setupNavigatorPD.exe". From
the pop-up menu select "Run As Administrator", or select "Open" if running other versions of Windows. You could optionally double-click with
the mouse's left button upon the file called "setupNavigatorPD.exe" to launch the installation of PitchScope Navigator. Follow the installation
program's simple instructions.
. . . . . .
After a successful installation you should be able to run PitchScope Navigator by clicking on its icon upon the Desktop, and also be able to
run PitchScope Navigator from the Start Menu's "Programs" tab.
If you have trouble downloading the file or your installation was NOT successful, please contact us at customersupport@creativedetectors.
com, and we will resolve your problem.
Getting Started with PitchScope Navigator PD
Now that you have successfully downloaded and installed PitchScope Navigator PD, it's time to learn how to use Navigator.
Start PitchScope Navigator by either mouse double-clicking upon its icon on the Desktop, or launch PitchScope Navigator from the Start
Button's "Programs" Menu, and then locate "PitchScope Navigator" upon that menu.
You need to read Navigator's Online Help in order to learn how to use Navigator. You can open the Online Help from Navigator's Help Menu,
or you could press the F1 Button on your keyboard.
First read the first help topic called "Quick Start". Then go ahead and perform the first tutorial. That tutorial should give you a quick and easy
tour of Navigator's basic operations.
- A microprocessor running faster than 750 MHz
- At least 256 MB of RAM
- A graphics display of at least 256 colors
- Microsoft Windows 98, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10
To use this software, your Windows PC should have:
Navigator PD Software Download:
Press the blue "Download Now" Button to receive PitchScope
Navigator's installation file so that you can use it on your PC.
Copyright © 2019 Creative Detectors. All rights reserved.