Copyright © 2017 Creative Detectors. All rights reserved.
|Download and Installation Instructions for Navigator
Buy Navigator Download
Getting Started with Navigator
Now that you have successfully installed Navigator, it's time to learn how to use Navigator.
Since you have decided to purchase the downloaded version of Navigator you need to use the Online Manual of Navigator's Help
Menu. You can select the Online Help from Navigator's Help Menu, or you could press the F1 Button on your keyboard.
Now start PitchScope Navigator by either mouse double-clicking upon its icon on the Desktop, or launch PitchScope Navigator
from the Start Button's "Programs" Menu, and then locate "PitchScope Navigator" upon that menu.
To view Navigator's Online Manual, go to Navigator's Help Menu and select "Help Topics". First read the help topic called "About
PitchScope Navigator". Then go ahead and perform the tutorial called, "Detecting Notes While Playing a Song - Tutorial". That
tutorial should give you a quick and easy tour of Navigator's basic operations. Then go ahead and perform the rest of the
tutorials in the order that they are listed. The Tutorials are the fastest and easiest way to learn how to use Navigator.
If you have any difficulties using Navigator please contact us at email@example.com and we will quickly act
to resolve your problem.
1) After mouse-clicking on the "Order Now" button below, you will make your payment with PayPal. You will then be taken to
PayPal's screens where you will make your payment.
2) After making your payment on PayPal and pressing the "Continue" button on PayPal's "Review" Page, you will then be taken
to the "Order Review" page for CreativeDetectors.com (see diagram below).
Then press the blue "Send Order" button (see diagram above), and then you will be taken to the VERY IMPORTANT
"Confirmation" Page of CreativeDetectors.com where you will then perform the DOWNLOAD (see diagram below).
3) When you see the "Confirmation" Page for CreativeDetectors.com (below), make sure that you first write down the
LAST 5 DIGITS of your Order Number !!!
....You will NEED that 5 DIGIT number when you INSTALL Navigator.
4) IMPORTANT ! After you write down the Last 5 Digits of you Order Number, then find the blue Download Button
on the Confirmation Page (see the red circle in the above diagram). Now press that blue Download Button to receive
Navigator's Installation file.
5) After mouse-clicking on the blue "Download" button you will then see the "File Download" dialog box (see dialog below). Press
the "Save" Button and pick a familiar folder to hold the Navigator Installation file which is named "setup.exe." The file will then
proceed to download. The file is about 1 MB in size, and download time on a dial-up connection is about 3 minutes, and of course
a DSL or Cable connection will be much quicker.
6) After the file has completely downloaded press the "Open Folder" to show you the installation file (setup.exe) in that
familiar folder that you selected. Now you must launch the installation application called setup.exe. With the mouse, right-click on
"setup.exe". From the pop-up menu select "Run As Administrator" if you are using Vista or Windows 7, or select "Open" if running
other versions of Windows. If you are not running Vista, you could optionally double-click with the mouse's left button upon the file
called "setup.exe" to launch the installation of PitchScope Navigator. Follow the installation program's simple instructions.
. . . . . .
After a successful installation you should be able to run PitchScope Navigator by clicking on its icon upon the Desktop, and also
be able to run PitchScope Navigator from the Start Menu's "Programs" tab.
If you have trouble downloading the file or your installation was NOT successful, please contact us at
firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will quickly act to resolve your problem.
|Read this carefully! Some users miss their Download because they do NOT see the
Blue Download Button.
To use this software, your Windows PC should have:
- A microprocessor running faster than 1.5 GHz
( dual core recommended )
- At least 512 MB of RAM ( 1024 MB recommended )
- A graphics display of at least 256 colors, 800x600 pixels or more
- Direct X, Version 4.0 or later
- Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8
- A sound chip or sound card